Monday, January 7, 2013

Coffee Shop Closing

I'm at CC's Coffee House and they're going to close soon, which I wonder if they will still do if I explain to them that I haven't finished blogging yet.
"You haven't STARTED blogging yet," the barista tells me.
"Yes, I have. I'm blogging right now. That's why I'm typing while we talk, because I'm posting this conversation on the internet."
"....Go home."
"Oh come on! I haven't written anything about your enormous ear holes."
"Ear holes?"
"Yeah, your ears are big and I can almost see inside your head through your ear holes."
"Well, have you taken a look at your feet?"
"What about my feet?"
"They're like tennis rackets attached to your legs."
"Ear Hole!"
"Sasquatch!"
"...so can you stay open for twenty more minutes?"
"NO!"

And now they're closing and I have to go. But I will be back tomorrow to harass the barista some more, and perhaps get a blogpost out of it. Besides there's a lot to update you guys on. Yee!

No comments: