Friday, January 6, 2012

A Case of the Jazzies

I have a cup of hazlenut creme-flavored coffee, but that's not what I want to talk about today. If I did, I would have named this post "Drinking an Entire Case of Hazelnut Creme Flavored Coffee." And then I would be too tired to sit at this desk and write. I would be running down the hall narrating like a fatally caffeinated maniac, and then later I would have to explain that it was a form of Slam Poetry. And does my place of business want to suppress such exuberant creativity?? Well, yes. They would appreciate it if I wasn't so creative at work. So I'll make this quick.

The Pack AD is my favorite band. That's what I want to talk about. And I will shamelessly promote them here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67JTbDeku0Q&feature=related

I am nuts about this song, "Blackout." So nuts about it that I could run down the halls narrating about it like a maniac, even without the caffeine. I'm that jazzed about these people. They're two people, actually, two tomboyish Canadian chicks, they rock ass, and somehow their mullets are sexy in this video. I know. I can't believe I just admitted that on-line either. They are also sexy as cartoons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbwM9a_kPaE

No mullets in that one, but "Haunt You" is still a driving, growling song that I've been listening to when I need energy, and the hazelnut creme coffee isn't cutting it. I turn it up especially at work when my coworkers are all talking about The Saints. I think I might be the only person in New Orleans who can not wait for football season to be over, but even when it is it's not like the subject is going to change from how the Saints are doing to female Canadian rock bands.

Speaking of work, back to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POLO T-Shirts For Men many, because the gentleman is putting on is not some leisures class, is likely some culture T-shirts and the T-shirt unlined upper garment long sleeve for women, many times is some true thing matching. The following culture T-shirt custom make enterprise introduces some related matching skill. The gentleman dresses is not to very fashionable or is very popular, so long as succinct natural, the color is calm, what is most main is the coat and pants' matching, certainly must be reasonable POLO Shirts For Men.
For example: The leisure clothing must certainly match with the leisure class clothing, arranges clothes must be fastidious about the whole the unification, do not mix is coming the group. Gentleman's height and degree of Polo for women polo, do not affect oneself clothing savoring with the style, the polo shirt the gentleman may also put on own characteristic, so long as the coat and the pants good-fitting color assortment is POLO Sweaters For Men, do not pass through the fat clothes and the excessively shallow color, may conceal own insufficiency, manifests own style POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men.