Monday, October 15, 2012

Apology to the Audience

Sorry I haven't written in a while, my friends. I've been letting daily life get in the way of writing. You may take 15 seconds to scold me................................................................................ok, you can stop now. My frail artist senstivity can not possibly take more than 15 seconds of scolding or little pieces of my soul begin to fall away much like my memory of all the lyrics to "Macarena." Which is probably a good thing, but that's not my point!

The point is that I promise to write more tomorrow morning. But right now it's 7:30 and there's a 9 year old boy in my kitchen who can't go to bed until he finishes writing his spelling words. Which I means I can't go to bed until he finishes. Hence my latest exhaustion. Still, I should write while exhausted. It's a good opportunity for silliness.

ps- That nine year old boy in my kitchen is my son. Just in case, you know, I should clarify. Uh....I need sleep.

No comments: