Thursday, April 12, 2012

Twittings and thingings

I have embraced the inevitable and joined Twitter. Ok, I've decided to just go ahead and list my efforts and accomplishments lately because I know that you guys like it when I strut that stuff around. In the last week I have:
1) sent queries to four more agents
2) worked on the new book
3) eaten more Easter candy than any one human should consume
4) begun my application to LSU's library science program so that I can become a LIBRARIAN!!!!
5)Learned the lyrics to Elton John's song "Where to St. Peter" - I took myself a bluuuuuuuuuue canoe! And I floated like a leaf....
Ah, Sir Elton. Your early work was so raw, poetic and inspired. But I digress....life feels good. More later, my loves.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Easter has the best candy of all the holidays, doesn't it?